Heli Glenorchy is a locally owned and operated helicopter company providing scenic flight experiences to customers from all over the world. We're also the only company permitted to land in the world famous, Earnslaw Burn.
Located at the Glenorchy Airstrip on the doorstep of the Southern Alps, Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks, your journey will begin a 45-minute drive from Queenstown along the breathtaking shores of Lake Wakatipu - named "one of the most beautiful drives in New Zealand".
We are the only scenic flight operator in town, and it's been that way for years. With a genuine connection to the area, there's nothing better than taking to the skies to see this beautiful part of the world with a trusted local pilot, guide and storyteller.
Within minutes, we'll have you discovering breathtaking fiords, waterfalls and glaciers, soaring high above the world-famous Milford Sound or touching down for a snow landing taking in some of New Zealand's unparalleled remote beauty.
Our specialised fleet allows us to be flexible, creating personalised and enriching once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From alpine lake paddleboarding to a freshly caught crayfish lunch high in the alps. Or how about private heli-skiing on our exclusive terrain with a gourmet lunch and a night's accommodation at the remote Paradise Trust? With New Zealand's most beautiful scenery on our doorstep, we can design the perfect day.
For a unique helicopter experience that will become the most memorable part of your New Zealand trip, explore with us.
Fly with Us, Let's Explore
- Modern fleet
- Great prices due to our proximity to Milford Sound, Mt Aspiring National Park and West Coast
- Impeccable safety record
- ‘Top Things To Do in Glenorchy’ with Certificate of Excellence
- Endorsed by Qualmark and awarded silver level certification
- Highly experience local pilots with 40,000+ hours of flying
- Remote locations with spectacular alpine scenery, glacier and snow landings in our backyard
- The only company permitted to land in the world famous Earnslaw Burn